Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The BEAUTIFUL Street Family Part I

I'm in love with this family. I've known Jess (Mom) since I've been a little girl. She was even my cheer mentor! Her daughter is not only gorgeous but has a wonderful personality that is sweet, funny and charming all rolled into one. The best part about all these pictures is that this is just the first part!! The second half is just as ridiculously gorgeous. I've got some of baby boy laughing and a mixture of all babies with Mommy and Daddy. It makes my job being the photographer easy when you have such a fun family to photograph.
I put most of the filters on here! But, again.. I'm a sucker for less filters so I make sure my families get both the filtered and the non filtered (still edited if youre a bit confused). 







 Can you tell I couldnt choose?! So I just did both!!



They are stupidly adorable. (Can I say that? haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment