Friday, November 2, 2012

The Whiteakers

So this is one of my favorite edits that I have done yet. Every one of these were so gorgeous and you could see so much love in each. Janice has been the rock of our family for so long now and we can't wait for another addition to the Sweny clan. Dad (Jimmy) couldn't make it to the session but they are still gorgeous family shots!
Lately for my clients I have been giving them the fresh edited photo then putting my filters on them and saving that one for them as well. I've put a few feelers on Facebook to see who likes the fresh and who likes the filtered/hazed and I've gotten a lot of good response on the filters. So here are the filtered pictures of Janice and her babes. It's funny, because I always show my husband, Kelly, the pictures and see what he likes and he never chooses the filtered. But I went against his likes and put the filters on here! 














No comments:

Post a Comment