Saturday, June 1, 2013

Avery 9 months

So, Mom and Dad (my brother and sister in law) went on a fun date to Kings Island today and my mother in law and I got to spend some quality time with this sweet baby. First we took her to the mall and went straight to the Gap. I can't tell you how different of a shopping experience it is when you are picking out adorable outfits for a girl. If we have a girl next, we are in big trouble. During the session, we only got to one of the outfits but are waiting on another time to get to the next. I can't wait to spend an entire week on vacation with this little lady. 

Here are a few of the first edits I was able to do before showing this secret shoot to her Mommy and Daddy. There are still so many that I haven't even touched. So this is part 1 of Avery's 9 month. Oh, and for those of you thinking about pictures for you infant, I HIGHLY suggest getting a 9 month photo session. 

I've included both the colored and the creamy black and whites. Both fabulously gorgeous.
















1 comment:

  1. She is just adorable! Love the outfits and hairbow!

    ReplyDelete