Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Baby Bach

Long time no blog!! Life has taken over so I haven't been able to pay much attention to my blog and I'm so sorry for that. School is back in full swing and sessions are almost booked. Really I should just call are closed but I can't help but add clients in here and there. You are all so wonderful and pretty =) 

Here is Baby Bach. He was such a good baby during the session. I could just take him home . Take a look at his gorgeous life style session. All my newborn sessions are now life style so this a little bit of what your newborn session could look like! This session was taken in their home. They had plenty of natural lighting in their bed room so that is where it took place. Big windows in the room are a must! So, if you are looking into a newborn session, take a look at the rooms in your house and see if you have plenty of natural lighting, then send me a few text messages with the bed and windows in the pictures and we'll see if it works out! If not, my home is also available. But I am now IN LOVEEEEE with lifestyle session (and this babay). My new fav. 
















1 comment:

  1. These are just adorable with such a beautiful family. Love the lighting!

    ReplyDelete