Monday, July 14, 2014

Baby D is One!

It was this cute fella's first birthday. It was a thrill to snap his pictures and work with his Mom and Dad. Such nice people that need to make 10 more babies because they are such kind parents and have already made such a beautiful baby. 

During this session we did a combo. I'm all for getting as much out of a session as possible. I practically insist on all Moms and Dads being in a few shots during 1st birthday sessions (or other baby month sessions). I want everyone to get the most out of their pictures.

Every different setting was gorgeous. We started out with family/individual. Then moved on to his Very Hungry Caterpillar pictures. After that, he changed and did a cake smash. Needless to say he was a bit messy so we had the tub filled and plopped that cute butt into the bubbles. He was not having it. But hey, we made it work. He was happier and just as adorable sitting outside of the tub playing with the bubbles. 

I'm excited to watch this beautiful family grow. 


 I die over this picture. I love Mom and baby pictures but there is just something about this Daddy picture that makes my heart beat. 





 Perfection.





 He was VERY safe in this shot. Dad was actually a few inches to the right of the chair. A quick composite and wham bam... there it is!







No comments:

Post a Comment