Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sweet Baby B

This family was truly magical to photograph. Not only do they photograph beautifully, but they were so much fun to get to know during the process. I can't wait to see more of them as these little beauts grow. I've said it a million times and I won't get sick of saying it, but lifestyle newborn rocks my world. It's what I love. I love seeing Mom, Dad, baby and siblings all in their own element. 


I knew this was perfection the moment I saw it happen behind the lens.










I can't get over how perfect this is. You can almost feel their excitement. It brings me back to just watching my boys breath when I brought them home.



Of course I couldn't resist capturing some of this sweet little lady love.




This sweet boy's Dad was in the Marines. The grandma made the pants out of Dad's old uniform and she ordered the hat from Etsy.  


Dear sweet baby Jesus. This one !!! Show me your muscle! 


2 comments:

  1. An individual's mates are in general raging dedicated to a good solutions at the same time these days We find so why. Phen375

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand lets say that you use your lens to focus closely on the petals leading away from the rose's center. This can signify love, as it has its ups and downs. https:/www.proton-pack.com/

    ReplyDelete