Friday, August 15, 2014

Baby L is 9 months!

She was my perfect baby client. Giggles, laughs and beautiful-ness everywhere! After waiting 30 minutes in the car for the rain to go away, we started our perfect session. She seriously didn't take a bad picture. Going through her file was so unbelievably hard because every image was worth editing. Momma wanted the bubble bath for her 9 month pictures so my husband rigged a pipe and it poured with hot water into a large container and we loaded it up for the session. By the time it was ready to put Baby L into the bath , it was so warm and she LOVED it. It was hard getting her out. I could have filled the whole gallery with just beauts from the bath time part of the session. I could photograph her every day.

The session was at one of my favorite properties in Germantown and the lovely woman there is so kind to let me use it. The bath tub is my 92 year old grandmothers, which she bathed in as well. The peach head band and cream shorts are from my new favorite children's boutique in downtown Miamisburg, Luna Blues





















No comments:

Post a Comment