Tuesday, December 16, 2014

We're Having a BABY!

The title says it all! We are bringing home our Baby Lewis #3 in June 2015. Kelly and I are leaping over the moon about this. The boys insist that they are having a baby sister. Their reasoning is because I'm a girl, so the baby is a girl. I'm still too early to tell but we can't wait to see what this baby brings. They already love the baby so, so much. I remember fearing when I was pregnant with Hank, how can I love someone as much as I love Archie? It couldn't be possible. But the minute I held him my world grew bigger and better and I loved my baby Hank as much as I loved my first. Surprisingly I have the same fears about my third. We wanted this baby so badly. I worry at night about pushing my luck with a third when we have it so good with the 4 of us as a family but I know all will be perfect. I hope and pray for my pregnancy to go as smoothly as it can given the previous circumstances, for a healthy baby, for my children and husband to feel unconditionally loved and for my household to be fun, welcome and inviting by my awesome family. 










No comments:

Post a Comment